Skip to content

Weather



Cloudy

Cloudy

-1.3°C

Pressure
102.1 Item
Visibility
16.1 km
Dewpoint
-5.3 °C
Humidity
74%
Wind
WSW 17 km/h

Forecast

Radar Satellite


A few flurries

Today

0 °C

A few flurries ending early this afternoon then mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High zero. UV index 1 or low.


Chance of flurries

Tonight

-3 °C

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind becoming west 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 3. Wind chill near minus 8.


Chance of flurries

Friday

2 °C

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 late in the afternoon. High plus 2. Wind chill minus 9 in the afternoon. UV index 2 or low.


Chance of flurries

Friday night

-11 °C

Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 11.


Sunny

Saturday

-1 °C

Sunny. High minus 1.


Clear

Saturday night

-7 °C

Clear. Low minus 7.


A mix of sun and cloud

Sunday

3 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 3.


Chance of flurries

Sunday night

-1 °C

Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1.


Chance of flurries or rain showers

Monday

4 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 4.


Chance of rain showers or flurries

Monday night

-1 °C

Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 1.


Chance of flurries or rain showers

Tuesday

4 °C

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 4.


Chance of rain showers or flurries

Tuesday night

-1 °C

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 1.


Chance of flurries or rain showers

Wednesday

3 °C

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 3.


Yesterday

Low
-11.3 °C
High
-4.9 °C
Precipitation
0.0 mm

Normals

Low
-1 °C
High
6 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
7:13 AM
Sunset
4:59 PM

Record Values

Type Period Year Value
Max 2002-2009 2009 16.8 C
Min 2002-2009 2004 -7.8 C
Rainfall 2004-2004 2004 0.0 mm
Snowfall 2004-2004 2004 0.0 cm
Precipitation 2002-2009 2008 2.5 mm
Snow On Ground 2004-2006 2004 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data

Rogers Media
230 The Boardwalk Kitchener, ON, N2N 0B1 © 2006-2019 Rogers Media. All rights reserved.