The Greater K-W Chamber of Commerce handed out its Business Excellence Awards for 2021.
The event moved online Thursday night, instead of a normally packed ballroom.
A list of the award winners is posted below:
- Business of the Year (Over 50 Employees) Award: The Canadian Shield
- Business of the Year (11-50 Employees) Award: Warm Embrace Elder Care
- Business of the Year (1-10 Employees) Award: Civilian Screen Printing
- New Business of the Year Award (Under 2 Years): Tapestry Hall by Gaslight Events Company
- Community Builder of the Year Award: Activa
- Employee Engagement Award: Quarry Communications
- Environment and Sustainability Award: Diva International
- Health & Wellness in the Workplace Award: Igloo Software
- Service Excellence in Hospitality/Tourism Award: Little Mushroom Catering
- Innovation Award: Shaver Industries Inc.
- Michael R. Follett Community Leader of the Year Award: Iain Klugman
- Non-Profit/Charitable Award: Kitchener-Waterloo Multicultural Centre
- Volunteer of the Year Award: Jeff Sheppard
- Young Professional of the Year Award: Jeremy Hedgeswa