Skip to content

Good morning, Kitchener!

ION Central Station
ION's Central Station. Blair Adams/KitchenerToday

Mainly cloudy with 30 per cent chance of showers. 

We are expecting a high of 9.

Tonight, cloudy periods with a 60 per cent chance of showers and a low of 3.

Don't forget to check out the latest local gas prices, which are also listed on this page.



Cloudy

Cloudy

17.5°C

Pressure
101.2 Item
Visibility
16.1 km
Dewpoint
16.0 °C
Humidity
91%
Wind
NW 21 km/h

Forecast

Radar Satellite


Chance of showers

Tonight

14 °C

Partly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers at times heavy changing to 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 14.


Chance of showers

Wednesday

23 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 23. Humidex 25. UV index 8 or very high.


A few clouds

Wednesday night

10 °C

A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 10.


Sunny

Thursday

25 °C

Sunny. High 25.


Clear

Thursday night

13 °C

Clear. Low 13.


Sunny

Friday

25 °C

Sunny. High 25.


Clear

Friday night

14 °C

Clear. Low 14.


Sunny

Saturday

27 °C

Sunny. High 27.


Clear

Saturday night

17 °C

Clear. Low 17.


Chance of showers

Sunday

26 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 26.


Chance of showers

Sunday night

19 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 19.


Chance of showers

Monday

29 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 29.


Yesterday

Low
15.8 °C
High
24.2 °C
Precipitation
31.7 mm

Normals

Low
14 °C
High
26 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
6:15 AM
Sunset
8:41 PM

Record Values

Type Period Year Value
Max 2003-2010 2010 30.1 C
Min 2003-2010 2008 10.4 C
Rainfall - 0 mm
Snowfall - 0 cm
Precipitation 2003-2010 2009 45.5 mm
Snow On Ground 2003-2006 2003 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data

Rogers Media
230 The Boardwalk Kitchener, ON, N2N 0B1 © 2006-2020 Rogers Media. All rights reserved.