Skip to content

Smoke detector alerts Cambridge family to fire

Firefighters were called a residence on Scott Road early Wednesday morning
Fire truck
Stock photo

There's still no word as to what caused a fire inside a Cambridge home on Wednesday morning.

Firefighters were called to a residence on Scott Road just before 1:30 a.m.

The family, who were sleeping, were alerted by a smoke detector.

All were able to get out safely.

Rogers Media
230 The Boardwalk Kitchener, ON, N2N 0B1 © 2006-2020 Rogers Media. All rights reserved.