The schedule for the Intercounty League Baseball Final has been set.
The Kitchener Panthers and Barrie Baycats will play Game 1 of their best-of-seven in Barrie on Tuesday, August 28th at 7:30 p.m.
Much like the semi-final, the series will alternate between Kitchener and Barrie throughout.
The rest of the schedule looks like this:
- Game 2: Thursday, August 30 in Kitchener (7:30 p.m.)
- Game 3: Saturday, September 1 in Barrie (7pm)
- Game 4: Sunday, September 2 in Kitchener (7pm)
- *Game 5: Tuesday, September 4 in Barrie (7:30 p.m.)
- *Game 6: Thursday, September 6 in Kitchener (7:30 p.m.)
- *Game 7: Saturday, September 8 in Barrie (7pm)
The Baycats took the season series 3-2.
Of note, the Panthers scored a season-high 20 runs against Barrie in a victory on June 7th.