Skip to content

Early morning fire in Kitchener

No one was injured
0
Kitchener Fire Department truck
Leah Johansen/KitchenerToday

A shed catching fire saw firefighters called to the home early this morning.

Flames were first reported around 2:15 a.m. on Morrison Road in the Chicopee area.

There were no injuries.

Officials believe that the home owner was improperly disposing of hot coals from a nearby fireplace. 

 

 




Comments


Dana Roberts

About the Author: Dana Roberts

Read more
Rogers Media
230 The Boardwalk Kitchener, ON, N2N 0B1 © 2006-2019 Rogers Media. All rights reserved.