Region of Waterloo Public Health confirmed 28 new cases of the coronavirus on Monday afternoon.
But only 27 cases were added to the overall total of 10,388 due to alterations from previous daily totals.
The local death toll remains at 222 as no additional deaths were reported.
The active caseload is up by three, to 313 cases in total.
Here are some other updates from the region's dashboard:
- 18 people are receiving treatment in hospital, eight are in intensive care
- 9,847 resolved cases (95 per cent)
- Over 360,000 tests have been done
- 13,093 residents in the region have been fully vaccinated (2.22 per cent - the province has set a target of 75 per cent in every health region)
There are currently 22 active outbreaks in the region:
- Food processing 7 (five cases)
- Warehousing 6 (two cases)
- Congregate setting 30 (29 cases)
- Grand River Hospital - 5North and 5South
- The Village at University Gates long-term care (one staff case)
- Court at Laurelwood retirement (two cases in residents, two in staff)
- Manufacturing/industrial 25 (four cases)
- Sunnyside Home long-term care - Button Works Unit (one staff case)
- St. Mary's General Hospital - Third floor West Unit
- Highview Retirement (one staff case)
- Construction 7 (three cases)
- Warehousing 5 (three cases)
- Briarfield Garden retirement (one staff case)
- Congregate setting 26 (21 cases)
- St. Mary's General Hospital - fifth floor
- The Village of Winston Park long-term care (four cases in residents, eight cases in staff)
- Lanark Heights long-term care (two cases in residents, six cases in staff)
- St. Luke's Place long-term care (15 cases in residents, nine in staff, one death)
- Derbecker's Heritage House long-term care (14 cases in residents, six in staff)
- Congregate setting 18 - multiple locations (111 cases)
- Columbia Forest long-term care (three cases in residents, 14 in staff)
- Chartwell Westmount long-term care (74 cases in residents, 70 in staff, 19 deaths)
Meantime, the province reported 1,053 new cases on Monday.
The rest of the provincial COVID-19 totals are posted below:
- 294,144 total cases
- 646 people are in hospital - 280 are in intensive care - 189 are on a ventilator
- 276,937 resolved cases
- 6,872 deaths (11 new)
- 31,163 tests completed Sunday - 10.61 million since January 15, 2020
- 240,669 vaccinations have been completed