Region of Waterloo Public Health added 11 new COVID-19 cases to its summary dashboard on Friday morning.
A majority are due to community transmission.
It means there have been 1,954 confirmed cases in Waterloo Region since March.
Here are some other updates from the dashboard:
- 101 active cases, with four receiving treatment in hospital
- 1,733 resolved cases (89 per cent)
- 120 deaths have been linked to the virus. No additional deaths have been reported since August 21
- Over 1,900 more tests have been for a total of 154,857
Outbreaks has been declared over at Pinehaven long-term care and Bright Start Co-Operative Early Learning Centre, but there are still ten that are active:
- Sunnyside long-term care - Castle Kilbride Unit (one case in staff)
- Stirling Heights long-term care (one resident)
- Doon Village retirement home (one resident)
- Fairview Mennonite long-term care (one case in a resident)
- Conestoga Lodge retirement home (two cases in staff)
- An unnamed dental facility (three cases)
- Laurier's Clara Conrad Hall residence (16 cases)
- A congregate setting (four cases in residents, two in staff)
- A home child care centre (one case)
- JF Carmichael Public School in Kitchener (two cases in students)
Meantime, the province reported 712 new cases on Friday morning.
The rest of the provincial COVID-19 totals are posted below:
- 62,908 total cases
- 261 people are in hospital - 67 in intensive care
- 54,004 resolved cases (85.8 per cent)
- 3,031 deaths (nine new)
- 4.57 million tests have been completed