Region of Waterloo Public Health posted an increase of 63 COVID-19 cases on its dashboard Monday afternoon.
This brings the new total up to 3,082 cases for the region since March.
The total of 63 cases that were added today had one removed earlier this week.
The number of active cases has increased to 363 from 341 since yesterday.
Here are some other updates from the Region's COVID summary dashboard on Monday:
- 2,596 resolved cases (84 per cent).
- 123 deaths have been linked to the virus. The latest confirmed on November 22.
- 16 cases are currently hospitalized (11 in ICU)
- No new total testing numbers have been updated and currently remains at 196,516
There are 21 active outbreaks in the region:
- Luther Village in the Park - Sunshine Centre (two cases in residents, one staff member)
- Chartwell Westmount Long Term Care - Williamsburg Unit (one case in staff)
- Congregate setting 8 (two cases)
- Congregate setting 6 (two cases)
- Congregate setting 5 (one case)
- Trades and related services workplace 3 (three cases)
- Food and beverage services 4 (two cases)
- Sports and fitness facility - hockey related (six cases)
- Construction 2 (two cases)
- Sports and fitness facility - racquet sports-related (15 cases)
- Food processing workplace 3 (five cases)
- Algarve Restaurant (40 cases)
- Manufacturing and industrial workplace 3 (nine cases)
- Cambridge Memorial Hospital - Wing B (Level 4, Medicine B Unit)
- Sports and fitness - dance-related (two cases)
- Manufacturing and industrial workplace 4 (three cases)
- Manufacturing and industrial workplace 5 (three cases)
- Food and beverage services 5 (four cases)
- Blessed Sacrament Catholic School (two cases)
- VIllage Manor, St. Jacobs (22 cases)
- Centennial Public School (two cases)
The outbreak at Pinehaven long-term care has ended.
Here's the rest of the provincial COVID-19 summary for Monday:
- 105,501 total cases (1,589 new today)
- 88,992 cases are resolved (84 per cent)
- 3,505 related deaths (19 new today)
- 507 hospitalized (156 in the ICU)